RULES OF SALES
established on 12-09-2016 by entrepreneur Zuzanna Przybyła, determines the rules relating to purchases within the online store available at http://www.candysox.pl
To ensure greater transparency, Terms of Sales was divided into three functional sections:
- General Conditions of Sale
Conditions of Sale in force at the store, and in particular information on the principles of ordering and implementation of the agreement, information about available forms of payment and delivery methods as well as on how complaints and cancellation of purchases by withdrawing from the contract can be performed.
- Terms of electronic Service
Zasady funkcjonowania Sklepu, a w szczególności informacje o warunkach korzystania z wirtualnego koszyka i formularza służącego do składania zamówień oraz określenie warunków technicznych, jakie powinna spełniać przeglądarka internetowa i komputer użytkownika.
- Privacy and Cookies
Information regarding privacy and, in particular, what information is stored on the user's device and the anonymous statistics collected for a better understanding of users' needs and optimize store. .
Store support provide comprehensive information in English and Polish concerning the characteristics of goods available in the store and on issues related to the Rules of Sale. The service is available by calling 695604054 between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. on weekdays, as well as via e-mail to the address email@example.com, which corresponds to the service within 24 hours.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
Seller : company operating under the name CandySox Zuzanna Przybyła and using the REGON number: 364612818 and VAT number: 5272540316, entered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity of Poland led by the Minister of Economy;;
Seller’s headquarters: : ul. Łacińska 4/26, 01-451 Warszawa;
Seller’s correspondence address : ul. Łacińska 4/26, 01-451 Warszawa;
Purchaser : the person placing an order in the store and a party in the sales agreements in case of it being concluded;;
Shop: : online service available at http://www.candysox.pl, through which, the Seller provides services specified in the Regulations provide electronic services in order to achieve the conclusion of sales agreement;
Order : : approval of the order form (which is available in the Shop), in which the interactive button or link approval is marked with the words "order with obligation to pay" or other equally unambiguous formulation;p>
Consumer : The Purchaser, being a consumer within the meaning of the relevant legislation;p>
Sales agreement: : sales contract concluded at a distance between the Seller and the Purchaser in terms of things indicated in the Order and on the conditions specified in these general conditions of sale.
2. CONCLUSION OF SALES AGREEMENT
- Information presented in the Shop, in particular on prices, is an invitation to enter into a contract of sale and does not constitute an offer of sale..
- In order to purchase goods presented in the store must an order must be submitted.li>
- In addition to the indication of the type and number of goods as well as choosing the form of payment and delivery, order must contain the following data:br />a) first and last names
b) e-mail address
c) address of residence or stay br />d) shipping address
- Data entered into the Order by the Purchaser must be current and correct. The principles of data protection provided by the Purchaser is stated in Chapter 7: Protection of personal data.
- Seller does not provide mechanisms to verify the accuracy of data entered by the Purchaser, apart from the mechanisms that check for completeness. Purchaser may at any time correct their mistakes when entering data into the Order.
- Seller receives order information submitted through the Store on weekdays between 9 am and 5 pm.
- The conclusion of the Sales Agreement becomes effective upon confirmation by the Seller of an order which is binding for the Purchaser if occurred immediately after receiving orders. Confirmation of the order is sent by the Seller to the Purchaser’s e-mail's address given by him in the Order.
- Upon conclusion of the Purchase Agreement, the Seller agrees to transfer the ownership of the goods to the Purchaser as well as pass the goods to the Purchase, and the Purchaser agrees to collect these goods and pay the price stated in the Order to the Seller.
- Binding to the both parties of the Sales Agreement is the total price of the Order presented to the Purchaser after they choose their method of payment and delivery and before they place the Order, payable as specified in section 3: Payment terms.
- Seller executes orders on Polish territory and beyond. Information about available methods and delivery dates as well as their costs are presented before submitting orders as specified in Section 4. Terms of delivery.
- The Agreement provides sales of new goods, which the Seller is obliged to deliver flawless. Any complaints can be submitted in the manner and within the period specified in section 5. Complaints.
- The consumer can opt out of their purchases and to withdraw from the Purchase Agreement for any reason in the manner and within the period specified in Section 6. Termination of the contract. In the case of withdrawal, it is considered void, and if the consumer makes a statement about the withdrawal from the agreement before the seller accepted his offer, the offer ceases to be binding.
3. PAYMENT TERMS
- For the Sales Agreement to be performed the Purchaser is obliged to pay the Seller a total price stated in the order, which consists of the gross price of the ordered items and the cost of delivery in force in the store at the time of the Order..
- Gross prices are denominated in different currencies which can be chosen from a dropdown list and include all applicable taxes, including VAT. The prices in Euros, dollars and pounds might not be the exact reflection of the prices in Polish zloty.
- The seller enables the following forms of payment in the Store:br />a) bank transfer
b) rapid e-bank transfer
c) Payment upon the delivery
d) PayPal li>
- Customer is informed before placing their order, what forms of payment are available due to the nature and value of the ordered items.
- Payment of the due amount shall be paid in the form chosen by the Purchaser before placing the order. .
- Payment deadline results from the form of payment chosen by the Purchaser. Besides payment upon the delivery, payment is made after the Sales Agreement is concluded but before delivery and release off the goods.
4. TERMS OF DELIVERY
- As of the Sales Agreement, the Seller is obliged to deliver the goods that are the subject of this agreement to the address indicated in the Order by the Purchaser, and the Purchaser is obliged to pick these things up..
- The Seller is obliged to deliver the thing immediately after the conclusion of the Sales Agreement but no later than in 5 working days, unless the parties to the Agreement have made the sale of another individual arrangements in this matter.
- The estimated time of delivery, readiness for shipping or other terms presented in the store when ordered things are approximate terms, and do not bind the Seller.
- Seller executes orders in the order of their receipt..
- Sprzedawca udostępnia w Sklepie następujące formy dostawy:
a) delivery to the recipient's address delivery to the recipient's address
- Customer is informed before placing order what forms of delivery are available due to the nature and value of the ordered items and their costs.
- Purchaser has the right to check the condition after its arrival at the place indicated in the contract and before the reception of the carrier.
- The Seller is liable to the Purchaser, if the goods sold have any physical or legal faults (warranty).
- In case of defect stated, the Purchaser may take advantage of the warranty and place a complaint or take advantage of the guarantee under the guarantee agreement.
- The complaint should be submitted in writing to the Seller’s correspondence address and should include at least theidentity of the Purchaser, including name, postal address, email address, telephone number, and in the case of legal persons name, address and contact information of the person authorized to handling matters related to the complaint filed, as well as a description of the defect underlying the complaint.
- Seller will consider the complaint immediately but no later than within 14 days of its receipt, and of the result of the complaint shall notify the person filing the complaint in writing or via electronic mail to the email address specified in the complaint.
- The Purchaser, who uses their powers under warranty, is obliged to provide the defective goods at the cost of the Seller, to their correspondence address.
6. WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT
- The consumer may, within 14 days withdraw from the contract without giving any reason and at no cost.
- The consumer may cancel the contract by submitting to the Seller statement of withdrawal from the contract. Declaration may be made on the form, which is provided by the seller, but it is not mandatory. To meet the deadline is enough to send a statement to the Mailing Address of the Sellers before its expiry.
- The period of withdrawal begins when the Consumer takes things in the possession or the person designated by them (other than the carrier), and in the case of a contract which includes a lot of things that are supplied separately, in lots or in parts - of taking possession of the last item.
- Seller shall immediately, but not later than 14 days from the date of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from the contract from the consumer, return to the Consumer all costs covered by them including the costs of delivery of goods.
- Seller shall reimburse all the costs using the same method of payment, which was used the consumer, unless the consumer has expressly agreed to a different way of return, which is not binding any costs for him.
- If the Seller is not suggested that he collects the goods from the Consumer, they may withhold the reimbursement payments received from the consumer to the receipt of things back, or the consumer has supplied evidence of her return, depending on which event occurs first.
- If the consumer has chosen a method of delivery other than the cheapest delivery offered by the Seller, the Seller is not obliged to return the consumer additional costs.
- The consumer is required to return the goods to the Seller or pass them to a person authorized by the Seller immediately, but not later than 14 days from the date on which they withdrew from the Sales Agreement, unless the seller suggested that they pick the goods up themselves. To meet the deadline is only needed to shp the goods before the deadline expires.
- The consumer only bears the direct cost of returning items. When, by their nature, these things can not normally be returned by post, the cost borne by the Consumer is equal to the cost of delivery of this thing to the consumer.
- The consumer is responsible for the decrease in the value of things as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of things.
- The Consumer is not entitled to the right of withdrawal in case of contracts::
a) where the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market that the Seller does not control, and which may occur before the deadline to withdraw from the agreement;
b) the object of which is to provide for the non-prefabricated, manufactured according to the specifications of the Consumer or to meet its individual needs;;
c) the goods under the contract have are rapidly decaying or have a short shelf life;;
d) in which the subject of the provision is a thing delivered in a sealed container, which after opening the package cannot be returned due to health goods which after their delivery will become an inseparable part of another good;
e) where the subject of the provision are alcoholic beverages, the price of which has been agreed at the conclusion of the contract of sale and the supply of which can only take place after 30 days and the value of which depends on fluctuations in the market, the Seller does not control;
j) contained in a public auction;br />k) for the supply of digital content which is not stored on a tangible medium if the performance has begun with the express consent of the consumer before the deadline to withdraw from the contract and after having him informed by a Seller of the loss of the right of withdrawal.
7. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- The Seller is the administrator of personal data processed in connection with the actions taken by the Employer aiming to conclude the Sale Agreement and in connection with its execution
- The processing of personal data carried out on the terms specified in the Act on Protection of Personal Data.
- Providing personal data by the Purchaser is voluntary, but necessary to place an orders and execute the Sales Agreement, and their processing is conducted:br />a) for the conclusion and implementation of the Sales Agreement,br />b) for the purposes of direct marketing of the products and services.
- The legal basis for the processing of personal data in the case specified in point 3a) is a statutory authorization to process the data necessary to create and shape the content, amend or change the legal relationship between the Purchaser and the Seller, as well as due to the property sales agreement, and in the case mentioned in point 3b) - a statutory authorization to process personal data as is necessary to fulfill the legitimate objectives pursued by the data administrator.
- Personal data collected by the Seller may be made available::
a) the relevant state authorities, at their request on the basis of the relevant provisions of law,,
b) other persons and entities in the cases stated by law.
- The scope of the processed data includes in particular the following personal information:br />a) first and last names
b) e-mail address br />c) address of residence or stay
d) shipping address
e) telephone number
f) date of birth
- The Purchaser may voluntarily share their e-mail address in order for it to be used by the Seller for the purpose of marketing activities, consisting primarily of sending to the Purchaser commercial information relating to products and services.
- The Seller provides appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of personal data provided by the Purchaser, in particular makes it inaccessible to third parties or for the data to be processed in violation of the law, to prevent loss of data, their damage or destruction.
- The Purchaser shall be entitled to:br />a) access to their personal data provided to the Seller, the right to make additions, corrections or updating the content through communication with the Seller;br />b) request the temporary or permanent suspension of processing of personal data or delete them if they turn out to be incomplete, outdated, untrue or collected in violation of the law - including the letter should be sent by registered mail, at the correspondence address of correspondence of the Seller;;
c) object the processing of their personal data and the right to demand their removal when they become unnecessary for the purpose for which they were collected - including the letter should be sent by registered mail, to the correspondencee address of the Seller.
8. OTHER PROVISIONS
- Within a reasonable time after the conclusion of the Sales Agreement, but no later than at the time of delivery of goods, the Seller shall provide the consumer the confirmation of that agreement on a durable medium, which is a carrier in particular can be an electronic message sent to the e-mail Consumer given by him in the Order.
- Confirmation of the Purchase Agreement, referred to above, includes at least the following information::
a) the main features of service to be provided;;
b) the identity of the Seller, in particular the company, the authority that registered the business, as well as the number under which it was registered;
c) the address of the Seller, address, email and phone numbers, under which the consumer can quickly and effectively communicate with Seller;
d) the address at which the consumer may file a complaint;
e) the total price contracts, including taxes and transportation charges;
g) the manner and period of payment;br />h) the method and date of performance by the Seller and the Seller employed by the complaint handling policy;br />i) how and when to exercise the right to withdraw from the contract without giving a reason, as well as the model withdrawal form from the contract; br />j) the cost of returning things in the event of cancellation, which shall be borne by the consumer, by reason of their nature, these things can not normally be returned by post;br />k) when no right of withdrawal from the contract is possible due to the provisions and the circumstances under which the consumer loses his right of withdrawal;
m) an obligation to the entrepreneur delivery of goods without defects;
n) the existence and content of the guarantee and after-sales services and the manner of their implementation;
o) code of good practice to use the Seller voluntarily committed and how to read it;
p) relevant interfaces between digital content with hardware and software, of which the Seller knows or should know;.
- p) the possibility of using extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress and access policies for these procedures. .
- Seller has a Code of good practice in e-commerce eCommerce Fair Play, which is available at http://safebuy.pl/ecommerce-fair-play..
- In the event of a dispute with the Seller, the consumer has the possibility of using extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress. The consumer can, among other things:.:
a) apply to the permanent arbitration court of the consumer operating at the Trade Inspection with a request for resolution of a dispute arising from the concluded Purchase Agreement,
b) ask the provincial inspector of Trade Inspection with a request to initiate mediation proceedings on the amicable settlement of the dispute with the Seller,
c) get free help in the settlement of the dispute with the free assistance of the county or municipal consumer ombudsman or social organization to which statutory tasks include consumer protection as the Consumer Federation and the Association of Polish Consumers, br />d) submit application via the EU's Internet platform ODR, available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. .
- Any disputes arising between the Seller and the Purchaser which is not yet a consumer, are subjected to the competent court for the seat of the Seller..
- The sales contract is concluded in accordance with Polish law.
END OF GENERAL
TERMS OF SALE
- Based on Article 8, §1 point 1 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 144, item. 1204, as amended) the service provider CandySox Zuzanna Przybyła sets up the following regulations for providing electronic services available in the Shop (hereinafter referred to as the "Regulations"), which defines in particular:
a) the types and scope of services provided by electronic means; ;
b) the conditions for the provision of electronic services;
c) conditions for concluding and terminating contracts for the provision of electronic services;
d) complaint procedures in the provision of electronic services;
f) protection of intellectual property rights;
g) liability of the parties.
- For the purposes of these regulations, the terms specified below will have the following meaning:
a) The service provider: company operating under the name CandySox Zuzanna Przybyła and using the REGON number: 364612818 ,and VAT number: 5272540316, entered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity of Poland led by the Minister of Economy, based at ul. Łacińska 4/26, 01-451 Warsaw and correspondence address ul. Łacińska 4/26, 01-451 Warsaw;
b) Client - anyone who uses the services or in any other, legitimate way to use the Service provided by the Service Provider; ;
c) Service - a system of web pages available at the Internet address http://www.candysox.pl, representing a collection of static and dynamic documents, containing graphic files, scripts, and other linked elements
d) Services - services provided by electronic means without the simultaneous presence of the parties (at a distance), through the transmission of data on individual request of the Customer, transmitted and received using the devices for electronic processing, including digital compression, and storage of data which is wholly broadcasted, received or transmitted using telecommunications network within the meaning of the Act of 16 July 2004 of Telecommunications Law;
Types and scope of services provided electronically
- The Service Provider offers services aimed at bringing about the conclusion of the Sales Agreement and, in particular, these are the following services: :
a) information services, ,
b) communication services, br />c) services of sales organization.
- Information services rely on the provision on individual request of the Customer information posted on the website by displaying the page at the specified URL.
- Communication services base on enabling the individual request of the Client to communicate with the appropriate department or contact persons of the Service Provider.
- Services in the organization of the sales are to enable the Client to place orders and to conclude a distance contract of sale. In particular, in the context of this service, the Service Provider provides a mechanism for a virtual cart and order form with a button clearly marked "order with obligation to pay", as well as registration service in the Service.
Conditions for the provision of electronic services
- Technical requirements of use
a) Internet connection,
b) the availability of means of electronic communication to enable the display of hypertext documents in standard HTML 5 and CSS 3, connected to the Internet through a network HTTP service enabled Java Script and Cookies enabled, and a monitor with a resolution of at least 1024x768.
- It is prohibited for the Client to provide illegal content, as well as taking actions that may cause interference or damage to the site.
- The Client may use the services anonymously or using a pseudonym, unless the property of a service requires certain personal data.
- Services specified in § 3 of these Regulations are provided free of charge.
Conditions for concluding and terminating contracts for the provision of electronic services
- Conclusion of the agreement for the provision of electronic services, referred to in these Regulations, is done by the Customer by simply starting to use the service. The use by the Client of the service takes place on the terms specified in these regulations.
- The user may at any time terminate the use of the selected service. If you leave by the Client service contract for the provision of electronic services, services are not continuous and, in particular, services referred to in § 3. 1 point a) and b) are resolved automatically without the need to submit additional declarations of the parties. In other cases, to terminate the contract simply a declaration of intent. Legal consequences of termination of service define the mandatory provisions of law appropriate to the legal nature of the service and the facts.
Complaint procedures in the provision of electronic services
- The Clients have the right to submit complaints in cases concerning services. .
- Complaints should be submitted in writing by registered mail to the address of the Service Provider.
- Properly made complaint should contain at least the following:
a) designation of the Customer (including name, postal address, email address, phone number, and in the case of legal persons name, address and contact information of the person authorized to handle matters related to the complex complaint);
b) a detailed description of the problem underlying the complaint.
- The service provider will consider complaints within 14 days of their receipt.
- The result of the complaint the Service Provider shall immediately notify the person filing the complaint in writing or via e-mail to the e-mail address given in the application..
Personal data protection
- The Service Provider also has got the function of personal data administrator.
- The processing of personal data carried out on the terms specified in the Act on Protection of Personal Data Act, the electronic services and the provisions of the Regulations.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary for the provision of electronic services for the organization of sales of services, and their processing is done for:
a) the completion of sales service,
b) for the purposes of direct marketing products and services of the Service Provider.
- The legal basis for the processing of personal data in the case referred to in paragraph 3 point, a) a statutory authorization to process the data necessary to create and shape the content, amendment or termination of the legal relationship between the provider and the recipient, as well as due to the property of a provider of services or the manner of their settlement, and in the case referred to in paragraph 3 point b) statutory authorization to process personal data if this is necessary for the fulfillment of the legitimate objectives pursued by the data administrator.
- Personal data collected by the Service Provider may also be available:
a) the relevant state authorities, at their request on the basis of the relevant provisions of law,br />b) other persons and entities in the cases provided by law.
- The scope of the processed data includes in particular the following personal data of the Customer: :
a) first and last names
address of residence or stay
d) shipping address
e) telephone number telephone number
f) date of birth
- The user may voluntarily share their e-mail address also to use it by the Service Provider to the needs of marketing information, consisting primarily of sending recipients commercial information relating to products and services offered by the Service Provider.
- The service provider provides the appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the safety of personal data provided by the Service, in particular to prevent access by third parties or processed in violation of the law, to prevent loss of data, their damaged or destroyed.
- Recipients have the right to:
a) access to their personal data available in order to use the services provided electronically by the Service Provider, the right to make additions and corrections to the data through communication with the Service Provider;
b) request the temporary or permanent suspension of processing of personal data or delete them if they turn out to be incomplete, outdated, untrue or collected in violation of the law, including the need to send the letter by registered mail to the address of the Service Provider;
c) object to the processing of their personal data and the right to demand their removal when they become unnecessary for the purpose for which they were collected - including the need to send the letter by registered mail to the address of the Service Provider.
- . After stopping to use the continuous services by the Client, the Service Provider will not process personal data referred to in paragraph 6. except for the data that are available for processing by law or agreement necessary to clarify the circumstances of unauthorized use of services. The service provider will remove in this case, any markings identifying the Client and the end of the telecommunications network and data communications system, which was used by Client (anonymous), unless the Recipient agrees to not remove these markings.
Protection of intellectual property rights
- The service provider declares that, in connection with the provision of the Service, they provide content protected by intellectual property to the Purchaser/Client, in particular copyright works and materials bearing the trademarks. .
- The Client is obliged to comply with intellectual property rights. In particular, any copy, modify, and play in public, shared content without the written consent of the Service Provider, is prohibited, unless it results from separate agreements or mandatory provisions of law.
- In matters not regulated by the relevant provisions are applicable Polish law, including the Civil Code and the Law a statement of services electronically.
- These Regulations are made available free via the website service which provides service providers the opportunity to get acquainted with its content before the conclusion of the service contract. Regulations is made available in a form that allows downloading, recording, saving and printing.
END OF THE RULES OF
a) Administrator - the entrepreneur operating under the name CandySox Zuzanna Przybyła and using the REGON number: 364612818 and VAT number: 5272540316, entered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity of Poland led by the Minister of Economy, based on ul. Łacińska 4/26, 01-451 Warsaw and with correspondence address at ul. Łacińska 4/26, 01-451 Warsaw, who provides electronic services as well as stores and accesses information in thee the Users’ devices through the Service,
b) Service - Internet service run by the Administrator at the address http://www.candysox.pl,
c) User - the end user or subscriber within the meaning of the Act of 16 July 2004. Telecommunications Law (Dz. U. of 2004., No. 171, item. 1800, as amended.)
- In carrying out the obligations imposed by the Act of 16 July 2004 “Telecommunications Law” below it is stated the way of storing the information or getting the access to the information already stored in the device of the end user. Through the information contained in this document, user is informed about: :
a) purpose of storing and accessing the information,
b) the ability to determine the terms of storage or access this information using the settings used software installed on his telecommunications terminal equipment, or service configuration.
- The information gathered by cookies is used by the Administrator to provide electronic service, as well as for statistical and marketing purposes. This information does not contain personal nor confidential information.
- The user may at any time to view and delete files Cookies stored on their device in the manner indicated by the manufacturer of the browser.
- The user may at any time to disable accepting cookies in the manner indicated by the manufacturer of your web browser, but it may result in preventing the provision of electronic services by the Administrator.
- Administrator announces that they store HTTP requests sent server hosting service for analysis and optimization of the server and the Service. Visited resources are identified by URLs, and the information is stored in the server log files as follows:
- Public IP address of the computer from which the request came in, it can be directly the user’s computer,
- The name of the client station - identification performed by the HTTP protocol as far as is possible,,
- The time of request,,
- Code of the http request,br />- Http response code,
- URL of the page previously visited by the user (so called referrer link) - where the transition to the Website was the link,
- Information about the user's browser,,
- Information about errors that occurred in the implementation of the HTTP transaction
- The data stored in the server log files are anonymous and are not associated with specific individuals visiting Service.
Copyright notice to the Rules of Sales
The owner of the copyright to this pattern for Rules Of Sales is company Safe Buy Sp. o.o. Sp.k. which granted the shop (http://www.candysox.pl) participating in the program eCommerce Fair Play non-exclusive and non-transferable right to use these Terms and Conditions of Sale for purposes related to their commercial activities on the Internet. Copying and distribution pattern of these Terms and Conditions of Sale without the consent of the Safe Buy Sp. o.o. Sp.k. It is prohibited. .
Online retailers can learn more about the eCommerce Fair Play and the possibility of free use of the pattern of the Rules of Sales at http://safebuy.pl/sprzedawcy-internetowi/ a>
|Client's name and surname:|
|Addresee:||CandySox Zuzanna Przybyła|
|ul. Łacińska 4/26|
WITHDRAWAL FORM OF AGREEMENT FOR DISTANCE:
( This form should be completed and returned just in case you wish to withdraw from the contract)
|I, the undersigned, hereby give notice of my withdrawal from the sales contract the following things:|
|Date of the Contract signed: xxxxx :|
|Date of collecting the goods: xxxxx :|
|Signature of the Client|
|(only if paper version) )|